Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Normal Service Resumed (sort of)

Hi Bloggers,
Well my internet dongle thingy still isn't working so still no net access at home, but I managed some crafty time last night and came up with this. I also found my chain - while looking for a charm for this card. Isn't that always the way? Lol
full card view
My card is for my friend Lindsay and her hubby James who have just welcomed the arrival of baby Beau Alexander, he's absolutely beautiful and adored by his 3 big sisters Freya, Annabelle and Darcy!
main panel view

I'm entering it into the following challenges:
Sketch & Stash #42: layout plus "new, never used or neglected stash" the charm on the front of this card is my never used aspect of the challenge. http://sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/08/sketch-n-stash-challenge-42.html

Cupcake Challenge #105: "blue & green" http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenge-105-blue-and-green.html

Forever Friends: "easel card"

Wild Orchid #4: "make it sparkle"

base panel view

Phew! Loads of challenges with this one so fingers crossed there's a bit of success somewhere :o) Well I'm off tomorrow so hopefully I can get a bit more done then too. Hope the sun is shining wherever you are - it is here today but we're expecting a downpour!

Hayley xxx

19 comments:

  1. WOW I love this card its super. Mmm I don't have much luck with Dongles!!! 1st one didn't work, second one jumped out of my hand the day I got it and it broke but no 3 seems ok!!!LOL Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic easel card - love the little image
    Congrats to your friends and good luck with the MAWTT challenge this week
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Great easel card! I love your interpretation of my blue & green theme! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really lovely card and super cute image and i love the little charm:)

    thank you for using my sketch and for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving how you've used our blue and green colour combo. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab easel card, love the FF image, great DP
    Thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card hun...your friends are going to LOVE it!!! Congrats on the addition to their family! Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Hayley :-)

    could you please pop back to the sketch and stash challenge and link your card ,, the inlinkz is back in service :-)

    my sincere apologies x

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the colours you have used in this card and the positioning of the charm is fab! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the wonderful comments ladies - the card is on it's way to the happy family :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card! So adorable for baby boy. I love this heart charm

    Thanks for joining us this time at Forever Friends!

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable card...so sweet.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x
    www.craftyemmasstore.co.uk
    http://ceschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Hayley

    this is adorable, gorgeous card and such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at pollycraft

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a sweet card love the image and design. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. great card.
    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.
    poppy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous card - great image and beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely card. perfect gift for a new baby. thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww Hayley your card is gorgeous thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Hayley....

    sorry it took me so long to get back to you with the info on my Crazy4Challenges wedding card......real life is interupting my stamping life...IYKWIM.....anyhooooooo

    the stamp I used is by A Muse Stamps......the lattice background stamp is by Cornish Heritage Farms, but they closed down recently, but you might be able to find it somewhere.....those were the only stamps used....

    hope that answers your questions....and again...I apologize that it took me this long to get back to you

    hugs
    joanne/jojot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)