Sunday, 3 April 2011

On A Roll (at last!)

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments about my previous card, it's always good to hear what other people think :o) and especially as I've not made any challenge cards for such a long time. I wish there were more hours in the day! As it happens I didn't give that particular card to my Mum for Mother's Day as I had already made this one ...

You can't quite see all of the sparkle on it and I even spritzed the flowers to make them smell of her favourite perfume!


I don't know anyone who doesn't love Forever Friends bears, they're so adorable and so I have used one for my next challenge card...


I'm entering it into the following challenges:


Forever Friends: Colour Bingo http://foreverfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/color-bingo-challenge-sponsored-by-drs.html


Wild Orchid: Sketch http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/03/challenge-20-sketch.html


Creative Card Crew: For A Child http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/2011/03/for-child.html

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mum's out there in blogland, I'm delighted to say I received a card and beautiful flowers from my Godaughter this morning :o) Love you Athena xx

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards hayley.the ff bears are fab and i love your colours and layouts :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your cards!

    Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends challenge!

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what an adorable baby card! Love the bear~ Thanks so much for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew! I have blog candy on my blog if you are interested!
    Denise
    CCCDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute :) Thanks for playing with us at Wild Orchid Crafts ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)