Friday 22 October 2010

Frosty Mornings!

Blimey where did this cold spell come from!?
I love those crispy autumn mornings when the sky is blue, the sun is shining and and the leaves flutter down from the trees. We have had a few days like that but then bam along came the frost! The heating is on and the gloves have been rescued from the back of the cupboard once again - brrr!!

My Godaughter Athena has just come back from her first holiday - visiting family in Athens and I knew she would need a jumper when she got back so I dug out the knitting needles and.....tah dah!!!
It's so cute! And for someone who hasn't knitted anything for years I'm quite chuffed with it - I did need a hand from my Mum but it's 99% my work. Can't wait to catch up with my little Squidge next week to see how it fits.

So it's another dull day here up north, here's a picture of some Greek sun and my gorgeous girl to warm us up.... she get's her love of the sunshine and beach from me!!

1 comment:

  1. hi there, I have been back from India from my wedding for a while, and now have just started to get back into the swing of things. Slowly but surely. I have enjoyed reading and catching up on your blog. Thank you for your support on my blog. the jumper is so adorable

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)