Monday 21 December 2009

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas......

Well this past week has seen the UK doused in snow. It's not very often we get it where I live and if we do it tends to be a dusting which has vanished in a short while. However, this latest arctic blast has seen us with snow on the ground since Thursday!

I took a couple of pictures from my bedroom window (it's on the 2nd floor), it was bitterly cold even though the sun was shining.

I thought I would try to be arty taking pictures of the icicles through the window with the blue sky behind.....I'm no David Bailey, but I like to have a go! Lol


It's just fingers crossed that we get a bit more and it lasts until the weekend. It will be fab to have a White Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)