Tuesday 22 December 2009

Last cards - DONE!!!

I have finally finished this years' crop of Christmas cards!

Last night I made cards for my niece Amelie and nephew Finlay who are coming over tonight to exchange presents.

I can't wait to see how excited Amelie is, she will be 3 in March so is well into Christmas this year. This is Finlay's first Christmas, and being only 5 months I'm sure it will pass him by but there's so many more to look forward to!

I thought these Forever Friends images were just so cute for their cards. Amelie's has been jazzed up with pink and silver glitter, while Finlay's has been paper pieced on the stocking, coloured with brush markers and I added white glitter to the "fur".

Our snow seems to be retreating, albeit very slowly - just hope we get some more for Friday. There is a cloudless, bright blue sky today but it's so cold.

Christmas has been an odd time these past few years as my Auntie Maureen died on Christmas Eve 2006 and it kind of takes the edge off things a bit, I know she wouldn't want us to be maudlin but it does make you think about absent friends and family.

With love to all of those who are not with their loved ones this Christmas, for whatever reason xxxx

Best Christmas wishes everyone & a happy and propserous 2010! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)