Friday 6 May 2011

I'm A Winner!

Well, how surprised and delighted am I - I've won my first online challenge!


My wedding card (see post below) won one of three prizes for challenge 139 over at Cupcake Craft Challenges.


http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/05/makeover-new-cupcakes-au-revoir-i-spy.html


I always try to remember to check back to see who the winners are for the challenges I've entered (I must admit somethimes I forget!) and I was totally gobsmacked to see my name - he he!!


I can't wait to receive my 5 digital images from The Stamping Boutique :o)


I haven't got a challenge entry for today but wanted to share the card I made for my Grandad, who was 85 yesterday.



We are having a suprise garden party at my parents house on Sunday for him - fingers crossed the weather stays good! I'm in charge of cakes so am baking a pumpkin and walnut cake and lemon cupcakes - yummy!!

See you all later, enjoy the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card hayley.fab image and i love your colours and design.
    big congrats on your win hun :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. and forgot to say congratulations, its always nice to win.

    I have launched some blog candy in aid of charity, would appreciate any shout outs, please
    http://worldofsarpreet.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-blog-candy-in-aid-of-cancer-research.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Hayley - love the cake. Just popping in to say hi after your comment on my blog...really look forward to a nose around your stuff next wednesday. PiF stands for Pass it Forward, if you click the link on a WOYWW post it will explain why we're all talking about an Anniversary PiF.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)