Tuesday 26 April 2011

With Love

Good evening all

Well I don't know about you but all of these Bank Holidays and extra holidays (thanks William & Catherine!) have meant I've been working alternate days and it's got my head spinning!

Tonight's card is in keeping with the excitement of spring and the Royal wedding and the colour scheme reflects it too with red (although it looks orange on my picture!), white and blue to show my patriotism and fresh green for spring :o)



All of the I've used papers were from a magazine freebie - I love the Cath Kidston look that they have, paper flowers from my Mum's stash (because they matched) and a new Forever Friends stamp which I've had a while but not used yet. The flower centres are white buttons with silky / fluffy ribbon / fibres threaded through and of course I have added fairy dust to the brides veil and coloured the image with Promarkers.


I'm entering it into the following challenges:


Cupcake Craft Challenge #139: Fluffy http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/04/cupcake-139-fluffy-bunnies.html


Forever Friends: Sketch http://foreverfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2011/04/sketch-sponsored-by-crafts-u-love.html


Kaboodles Doodles #64: Here Comes The Bride http://kaboodlesdoodles.blogspot.com/2011/04/challenge-64-here-comes-the-bride.html


Enjoy the rest of the week everyone, I'm off work tomorrow, Friday and Sunday so have time for more crafting - although I really need to tidy my crafty space and will of course be glued to the tv on Friday for the wedding of William and Catherine!

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous card hayley.the image is adorable and i love your pretty colours and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a cute card ! Love the image ! Good luck and a hug to Phoebe-Boo !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, great design and beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I just love your card Hayley! Very flufftastic with those cute flowers! I adore the image! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dig the sewing machine out, it is definitely worth mastering just because of the results you can get with it. Keep trying. take a class, try on some scraps or fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Thanks for playing in our Here Comes the Bride challenge on Kaboodle Doodles. ~chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)