Tuesday 12 April 2011

Quick Post!!

Morning Bloggers! I'm running very late with my challenge card today so this is a brief post so I don't miss another deadline!

I had wanted to enter this into the Passion for Promarkers Challenge but have missed it - oops! I really must invest in more Promarkers so that I can get into shading instead of just the flat colour image I have at the moment.

I've used my gorgeous Anya stamp and paper pieced her umbrella. The pink card is from my stash and I have put it through a paper crimper which I saved from my Aunts rubbish bin! The yellow papers and bow are all from the new Papermania Lemon Capsule Range and the flowery sticker border was included in the recent DoCrafts Goody Bag as well.

Anyway, must dash got to link up! Creative Card Crew: "April Showers" http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/2011/04/april-showers-with-simon-says.html

Papertake Weekly: "Anything Goes / Something New" http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/2011/04/anything-goes.html

Moving Along With The Times: #93 sketch http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/2011/04/challenge-93-sketch.html

Happy crafting!!! xx

11 comments:

  1. Such a cute card Hayley! Love the bright pink. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the colours & the image is great!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. thank you for taking part at creative card crew this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous colours and love the use of the corrugated card
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card hayley.i love the fab yellow and pink colours and the image is stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hayley, I really love those images, your card looks fab and the paper piecing looks very effective. Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Hayley fab image and I love the ribbled background. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our stetch challlenge and good luck
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, love the image! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute. I love the barette in her hair.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,WOW Love the name of your blog. I have a my mess too!!! This is super, thanks for playing along on MAWTT this week Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card - great layout

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)