Friday 22 April 2011

Sweet Treats and Easter Wishes

Hi Bloggers


I hope you are all taking advantage of the wonderful sunny weather on this long weekend - I have to work tomorrow and Monday but it's beautiful out there today!



I have popped indoors from the sunshine to make this post as I'm hoping not to miss the Crazy4Challenges quest this week which is to make an Easter gift. My family have not exchanged chocolate eggs for a few years now but I wanted to make a little something for my Mum so came up with this...




I thought it was a good way to use up some of my little bits of stash. The template was a magazine freebie from absolutely ages ago but I'm glad I kept it as the box was so easy to make.



I've decorated it with a stamped sentiment alongside two Meljens Designs digital sentiments (coloured with Promarkers) paper flowers and brads from my stash and some sticky ribbon from the last DoCrafts goody bag.





The little flowers on the inside flaps were punched from the main paper and adhesive gems added to the centres.


My Mum loves butterflies so I hope she loves this, especially the treat inside!
My job for tonight is to make a significantly less girlie one for my Dad!!



I'm entering my little gift box into the following challenges:

Crazy4Challenges: #83 Easter gift http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/2011/04/crazy-4-challenges-c4c83.html


Creative Inspirations Challenge: #57 Easter http://creativeinspirationschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/04/challenge-57.html


Lexi's Creations: #38 Anything but a card http://lexiscreations.blogspot.com/2011/04/challenge-38-and-winners-of-37.html


The Crafty Pad: #117 Easter http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/2011/04/challenge-116-easter.html


Pear Tree Designs: #45 Easter http://peartreedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/04/challenge-45-easter.html



Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone and Happy Easter! xx

7 comments:

  1. What a fantastic gift box, I love it! Thanks for joining our Easter challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning gift box,i love how it fastens ,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning easter gift box hayley.i love the butterfly and fab spring colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, great layout and colouring, Happy St Georges Day and Happy easter, have a fab weekend with this weather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your project. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations. Hope to see you again next week.

    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an adorable gift box. Love the butterflies on the top:) I am sure your mom will just love it.XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cute and something that I would love to receive an egg in! Thanks for your comments on my blog too! Love, Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)