Thursday 31 March 2011

Long Time No Blog!

Well hello there bloggers I'm sorry it's been so long since I last visited your blogs and made a post, once I got back from South Africa everything was such a whirlwind and before I knew it Christmas had been and gone and we were heading towards Easter. I can't believe how fast the last 4-5 months have flown by. I've been so busy with college, work and haven't been too well and my mojo went AWOL. I've managed a handful of cards over the last couple of weeks, more out of necessity than anything but hey, Mr Mojo won't be lost forever (I hope!) So here's a card I've made for a whole loads of challenges.....


I'm entering it into the following challenges:


Allsorts #96 "For a special lady":


http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/03/wk96-for-special-lady.html


Card Patterns #108 "Sketch":


http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/2011/03/sketch-108.html


Creative Inspirations #56 "Mother's Day / Mum":


http://creativeinspirationschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/03/challenge-56.html


Ellephantastic #24 "Cute with a butterfly":


http://ellephantasticchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/03/marchs-challenge-24-cute-with-butterfly.html


Stamp, Scrap & Doodle "photo inspiration":


http://ssdschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/03/challenge.html


The Crafty Pad #114 "For the Mum's":


http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/2011/03/challenge-114-for-mums.html


Pear Tree Designs #42 "Mother's Day":


http://peartreedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/03/challenge-42-mothers-day.html


Cupcake Craft Challenges #135 "Flowers for Mum":


http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/03/cupcake-135-flowers-for-mum.html


Kaboodle Doodles #60 "Spring has sprung":


http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.com/2011/03/challenge-60-spring-has-sprung.html


Blimey I didn't realise my one card covered so many challenges! Let's hope it's not too long before I'm back in crafty mode - see you all soon xxx

16 comments:

  1. Cute card! Seems as though your mojo is still around from where I'm standing! :-) Thanks for joining us for this week's Cupcake Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty little card with a sweet image! Can't believe how quickly this year is going! Thanks for playing along at Ellephantastic this month. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one gorgeous card hun,so beautiful bless you for playing at creative inspirations this week,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week with such a cute card ! Love the image and the layout too ! Good luck ! Hugs to Phoebe Boo !

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow South Africa cool! Hope you had a good time? I know what you mean about time flying I dont know where this year has gone so far!!

    Lovely card I love those Easter stamps I too have that set. Very cute & perfect for our challenge. Thank you for taking part this month. Hugs Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a fab card, love the layout and the image so cute, thanks for joiningg us this week on Photo Inspiration at SSDS.... Kaz DT SSDS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hayley, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers you've used. Definitely a card any mum would be delighted to receive. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back! Your card certainly proves you've not lost your touch! Thanks so much for joining us at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is sweet as pie! Love pink!!

    Thanks for joining us at SSDS! Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card! I love you image he really is a cutie! Thank you for playing along with us at The Crafty Pad this week, & don’t forget we are running an additional special two week altered CD challenge too! Hope to see you again on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for playing along at Pear Tree Designs for our mother's day challenge! Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry - it didn't seem to save my comment before.... I love your card and it seems to me that your Mojo is jusy fine.
    Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week.
    p.s _ I'd love to know where you got the Blog Mog - can't seem to suss it out from his linky thing ???
    Hugs
    Ike xx
    SSDS DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. darling! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, what a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, Hayley! Your card is lovely! The image is super cute and I love the papers! Thank you very much for your visit to my blog, your lovely comment and for following me, that's very kind of you! Enjoy the rest of your evening! Hugs Delphine xx
    PS: And thank you for joining us at Cupcake too and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute is this. Thanks for entering the challenge at creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)