Monday 19 July 2010

Lily of the Valley Candy!

Oooh, quick hop over to LOTV to check out their new Christmas stamp designs and the blog candy which will be drawn this Wednesday

http://ideastoinspire.blogspot.com/2010/07/little-candy-for-you.html


I must get started on my Christmas cards before the orders start coming in from the Facebook group!

I'm feeling a little down today - not just because it's Monday but because my bestest friend has started her new adventure. Louise has gone off to work on a luxury cruise ship! I'm so excited for her as it's a massive step after a traumatic couple of months but I'm sad as I won't get to see her very often. However, her first shore leave is in November so we are planning a big night out!

Laters xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)