Wednesday 7 July 2010

Rushing About

Wow what a busy couple of weeks I have had with revision, exams, my birthday, nights out and a weekend away with the girls it's no wonder my head's in a spin lol
Had a great time with some repping buddies last weekend in Glasgow which was long overdue.
We spent Friday catching up on all the gossip and then Saturday went out for a lovely dinner followed by cocktails...
I also had Monday off work so managed a bit of crafting too which was good. Another of the Facebook group orders was for a "Fire Engine 3rd birthday" and an "anniversary for my husband" both of which you can see below.

For the fire engine I used my Mum's craft cd rom which is from Crafters Companion and decoupaged the main image and used a co-ordinating backing paper.

And yet again another easel card for the anniversary - my challenge is to find another style I love, and quickly!

I thought the superhero idea was so different to the usual slushy romantic cards for anniversaries, let's hope the hubby in question agrees lol!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)