Thursday 2 September 2010

1 Card 6 Challenges!

Hi everyone,

I've not had much crafting time this week and so my one and only card covers 6 challenges! I had made an attempt at a couple more but you know when you're jut not happy with the outcome...so they are off to my Mum's so she can sell them at the church shop.
I received my QVC Christmas goodies this week so can't wait to get cracking as I have my first order in already!

So, on to my multi-challenge card (above). During my time repping overseas I met lots of lovely people and still keep in touch with some now, one of my old repping friends from Rhodes Sarah had her baby daughter this week. Eleni is so tiny and beautiful and looks just like her Daddy, whereas her big brother Andreas looks just like his Mummy! So yet again it's an easel card (it fits with the challenge so I have an excuse!) and yummy pink and cute!

The challenges I am entering this into are:

The Crafty Pad: #86 simply pearls - I've only added pearls and no gems gasp shock horror!!!
http://thecraftypad.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenge-86.html

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge: #74 pretty in pink
http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenge-74-pretty-in-pink.html

Pear Tree Designs: #15 sketch
http://peartreedesigns.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenge-15-sketch.html

Forever Friends: easel card
http://foreverfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/easel-card-sponsored-by-i-am-roses.html

Papertake Weekly: #48 just the one - I have used one stamp
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/2010/08/just-one.html

Passion For Promarkers: #67 teddy bears

http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/08/week-67-theme.html


I hope the family like it - I also hope it survives air mail transportation!!

Thanks for looking, laters xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. A darling card - for a little darling!Very pretty take on the sketch.Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful easel card! It is simply lovely in all it's pinkness! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hayley, what a super cute card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. I'm sure your friend will love it! Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card...so adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card hayley.the image is really cute and i love all the pink and the flowers and pearls.
    good luck in the challenges :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on our sketchie. Thanks for joining us @ PTD this week. Good Luck in all those challenges. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely and gorgeous card!

    Thanks for joining us this time at Forever Friends!

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Hayley. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi there, your card is gorgeous. beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hayley, this is beautiful! :o)

    Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs Challenge Blog.

    Good luck!

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  11. O such a cutie pie image and gorgeous easel card. all in the lovely pink!! Thanks for joining us this week at SSC.
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so lovely, great papers and image. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Hayley, so pretty and girly! Thank you for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous teddy card, Hayley great layout and I love your pastel pink colours!! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable easle card :0)..so cute...thanks for joining us at PFP....Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Hayley,
    What an adorable card. Your friend will love it. It's beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Easel card! Such wonderful use of the pinks and I love all the pretty flowers!
    Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Sorry I'm late in commenting on your card - I was out of town until today :)
    Hugs
    Dee (Spryte)
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi there, this is gorgeous,I have also dropped by to say that this will be my final visit to your blog for at least a few months, I am going abroad to get married, and coming back to moving house, settling down before I can come back online. I appreciate your kind comments and your visits to my blog, I will try to update it from time to time, but I can not promise. I will miss blogland, take care and catch up soon, from me - wondering if anyone will miss me in blogland...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)