Monday 23 August 2010

No Net Access - grrr

What a stressful weekend! It was my first weekend off in ages and I had allsorts planned and hardly did a thing - how annoying but typically me. I managed to find my glasses, sunglasses and diary which had mysteriously disappeared last week but no sign of my chain :o(

My internet dongle thingy just wouldn't connect and so I couldn't look for new challenges or post my Monday challenge card and I've missed all the deadlines now lol. Here is my card anyway, I used a Dandelion & Daisy decoupage set I've had for ages and some bits and pieces from my stash.I was on a bit of a roll so made this co-ordinating one too:

They are such cute images and backing papers it's easy to get some inspiration. I'm off to check this weeks challenges and hopefully will be a bit more successful this week lol

Bye for now

Hayley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)