Tuesday 28 June 2016

Day 12, lying by the pool

After a rather late night (early morning!) I decided to have a lazy morning and pop next door to the Tennis Club for the day.

One of our regular haunts for lunch and siestas, I've spent many an hour by that pool.  Was a tourist today so managed an upgrade to a sunbed instead of just collapsing under the olive trees lol


From my sunbed I can see my bathroom window! 


It got a bit cloudy and thundery around 5pm so I went hime for a shower and a siesta.  It was all passed by the time I was ready to go out and thankfully a bit cooler!

Heading back to Maratha beach tomorrow, looking forward to a nice quiet day (yes, another one!) got to make the most of them while I'm here xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)