Wednesday 29 June 2016

Day 13, back to Agia Eleni

I enjoyed my time at Agia Eleni so much I decided to return today.  As yesterday's weather ended stormy it was a breezy and hazy morning but I was in my spot not much after 0930. 

My little buddy made me feel welcome not long after I arrived ...


And proceeded to get comfy and go to sleep in my beach bag!

The sea was so choppy because of the wind and I didn't go for a swim until early afternoon but when I did it was so cool and refreshing.

It wasn't long before the breeze dropped and the heat returned with a vengeance. I took myself off to the taverna for some shade with my book and one of their amazing fruit salads.


My friend is getting married on this beach next year and wanted me to take some sunset pictures.  It was almost 1930 when I left the beach (needed to finish my book!), it wasn't sunset time but I hope she likes the pictures I sent...



I can't believe tomorrow is my last day - what to do, which beach do I visit and where do I go for dinner???
So many questions and not much time left.

It's gone so quickly, I'm really not ready to leave yet xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it's always good to know what people think of my adventures and crafty stuff :o)